It's his birthday shout Hooray!
Here are 10 random things you may or may not know about the birthday boy:
1. He can play "House of the Rising Sun" on the autoharp
2. He likes to jump. And he can jump pretty high! He jumps over things like...our kids. He was trying on some shoes at Cabelas the other night. He took two steps and jumped over a shopping cart right there in the shoe department!
3. He used to wrestle in high school. And still loves to wrestle with the kids. "Super-squeezer," "Super-tickler" and "Super-puncher" are their nicknames.
4. He can't stand to hear the word "moisture" - and goes around whispering it in everyone's ear.
5. Likes to imagine he is Bear Grylls - and is one step closer now since I gave him some "Bear Grylls" pants for his birthday.
6. Took a course in "Flexibility" and "Badminton" in college.
7. He is a huge scouter and became Wood Badge certified in his early twenties.
8. Took me rock climbing for our first date.
9. He is a "cat person" not a "dog person."
10. Eats instant oatmeal with hot water from the tap every morning for breakfast.
Ever since he was a kid - he felt jilted because his birthday was so close to Christmas. So let's give him a shout-out on his special day ok? Leave your birthday wishes and anything else "random" you remember about Wes.