Sunday, February 26, 2012

What We Are Watching...

Ever wondered how contact lenses are made? Or toothpicks? How about panyhose? Aluminum Foil? From carpets to grocery carts and everything in between - the show How it's Made will show you how these things are made from start to finish. Wes and I used to loved this show back when we lived in Pennsylvania. 9 years later Addie discovered it streaming on Netflix. Now it is a favorite at our house!  Sadly - it is only available for instant play - you can't rent the DVD.  Maybe it's on hulu?  Who knows?


We don't watch much TV.  In fact we have probably watched more TV in the last month than we have watched in the last six months!  Why?  Well we are American Idol fans and so we watch that when we can.  But I talked Wes into watching the first season of Downton Abbey with me (I figured I could use a refresher) so we could enjoy the second season together.  That way I wouldn't be sitting on the couch every night all by myself.  Somehow Isaac got hooked so now he watches it with us.  And of course Addie is a fan too.  We finished the first season last night and are ready to dive into season 2.


If you are Downton fans and don't take it too seriously.  Be sure to watch this spoof.  Pretty funny. 


We have a lot of British accents around our house these days...



 

1 comment:

Ann Mitchell said...

Because you know me...you now know the only person who has never ever seen American Idol!