Friday, January 27, 2012

What I've Been Cooking

Here are some links to recipes I've tried recently.  Thanks to Pinterest of course!


30 minute rolls
These worked great for me except they didn't bake into separate rolls - more like into one big one.  I need to find a remedy for that problem.  Maybe parkerhouse rolls?


White Chicken Enchiladas
Yummy.  I used a store-bought rotisserie chicken and shredded it.


No-Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy and delicious!


This didn't really have a title...I am going to call it:
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy and very, very rich.  My serving sizes were about 1/4 of the ones shown in the picture.  


Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
I thought this had a good flavor - and the chicken was tender.  Just a little dry.  Why is my chicken always dry when I cook it in the crockpot?  Am I cooking it too long?


Carmelitas
Oh my these were soooo good!  Just be sure to let them cool and stand long enough to set.  


Ham and Cheese Sliders
These would be perfect for a ladies lunch.  Not too kid-friendly.  At least not for my kids.  Don't mix the sauce together until right before you pour it over the sandwiches.  

I have at least a dozen recipes found on Pinterest that I still need to try.  I will post the result!

1 comment:

Diana Beck McCarty said...

My neighbor hosted a "Pinterest Party" the other night that was so fun. Each guest was to bring food from a Pinterest recipe they've been wanting to try and supplies to work on a DIY project they'd pinned as well.