Monday, December 5, 2011

Pinterest Pass-along

I found this fun idea on Pinterest.  It reminded me of when I was a little girl and my dad used to put little piles of his shaving cream on the side of the tub for me to play with.  Wes uses an electric razor so we had to make a special trip to the store for this one.

It was originally meant for the little girls but the big kids could not resist joining in the fun.




It was a great idea except for the fact that it sort of died the white grout.  Oops.  We sort of have rainbow grout now.  But I figure it will bleach out just fine and I really don't care much for this bathtub anyway.  Hopefully someday we can replace it. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

So are you actually pinning things on pinterest? I looked you up but it looked like you weren't on. I love pintrest. So many great meals have been made courtesy of pinterest. The new joke at our house after I make anything or do anyones hair is, "Did you get that on pinterest?" And the answer is mostly yes. The shaving cream looks like another fun thing to try!